Coming soon:
Censorship as Bad as China in US? - A look at Obama's, and fellow Democrats', slow progression towards censorship of all who may disagree through the so-called 'Fairness Doctrine' or a modern incarnation thereof. The latest reports suggest they may be targeting not just radio but the Internet as well. Hmmm... I wonder if the ACLU will help defend our rights to free speech as the censorship will obvisouly be unquestionably unconstitutional. If you haven't read Orwell's 1984, it's frightening how many things are beginning to look Orwellian. Big Brother is already watching. Hopefully, those who disagree with The Party won't start disappearing any time soon.
Land Obama So Far - We'll take a look at good/bad decisions so far, his public attacks against individuals (unheard of for a President as far as I can remember), and possibly other miscellaneous items.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? I invite your comments. Please leave intelligible, informed comments and keep it civilized (i.e., no name calling, no foul language, etc.). For now, we will be reviewing comments to see if “going on the honor system” might be feasible at a later date.